Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer
Dr. Brandt Skincare

bright this way DARK SPOTS NO MORE

Retail: Deal: Save
This product is sold out.

A lightweight gel that helps to reduce number, intensity, and size of pigmented spots, brighten hyper-pigmented spots, even skin tone and texture.

Features

  • Formulated to help:
    • Reduce number, intensity, and size of pigmented spots
    • Brighten hyper-pigmented spots
    • Even skin tone and texture
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Vegan and cruelty-free
  • Free from parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and synthetic fragrances
  • 0.5 oz

Key Ingredients

  • Highly-concentrated formula: Contains 21% of brightening ingredients (10% azelaic acid derivative, 3% tranexamic acid and 2% phytic acid combined with 5% niacinamide) formulated to work on all stages of melanin production
  • Turmeric Extract: Helps fade the look of discoloration and is clinically proven to be a safe and effective alternative to 4% hydroquinone
  • Hydra-Balance: A combination of Lemon Tree Honey, phospholipids and an amino-acid that helps to hydrate and prevent water loss
  • Plankton Extract: Works to even skin tone and reduce skin age spots thanks to its smart melanin modulation (an ability to intelligently detect excess melanin production without affecting normally pigmented skin)
  • Green Tea Extract and Tasmanian Berry Extract: Formulated to protect, calm and soothe the skin to keep irritation away

Clinical Results

  • After 7 days of use:*
    • 89% showed a reduction in the visible size of the dark spot*
  • After 28 days of use:**
    • 89% reported product reduces the appearance of dark spots**

* Instrumental evaluation conducted on 27 volunteers
** Self-assessment test conducted on 27 volunteers

How to Use

  • Apply on cleansed skin directly to dark spots and uneven pigmentation on the face, neck, décolleté or hands before your favorite serum/moisturizer, or for best results, use the bright this way C SCRIPTION or the pores no more MATTIFYING HYDRATOR (each sold separately)
  • Apply sunscreen daily for best results

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Tranexamic Acid, Glycerin, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Phytic Acid, Plankton Extract, Lecithin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Ascorbate, Tetrahydro Diferuloylmethane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, T-Butyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

About the Brand

We help you get the skin you want, with tried and true products defined by one common factor: real results.